Planning and Noise
The main objective during any planning application is a smooth and quick completion, so that the project programme can commence without delays.
We can assist in every stage of a planning application with master planning for all types of developments, by providing targeted and expert acoustic consultancy services, ranging from pre-application meetings with the Client, or the Local Planning Authority to representation as Expert Witness.
Our range of services related to planning and noise includes:
- Environmental noise and vibration surveys
- Pre-construction noise/vibration assessments
- Noise/Vibration Impact assessments ranging from fixed plant unit installations to any type of noise, or vibration generating activities (indoor or outdoor)
- Proposal of effective, targeted and practical noise/vibration control and management measures
- Preparation of specific chapters for Environmental Impact Assessments
- Legal representation as Expert Witness